Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Someone who has influenced me

The people that know us the best are those we sometimes spend the most time with. For me that would be my husband. Of all the people in the world that could have an affect on me, its my husband who has influenced me more than anyone.


He is an authentic and genuine man. Putting honesty above anything else. I have learned from him that whatever you gain in life that is good can only be acquired through honesty. His perseverance is another trait that I strive for. In trying to start a business I rely on his knowledge and persevernce everyday. For whatever struggles he has had he has never lost hope for what the future holds. I try to hang onto that with everything I do. All of these things will always help me with any difficulties I might encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment